[Archers] Fwd: IKAC - Final 2010 Results + New rules for 2011 (long)

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 14:31:10 PST 2011

Actually, we didn't make the IKAC much of a priority.  I think we only shot it 2 or 3 times.  I didn't realize till the F all how seriously everyone takes this competition. I think we could have caught them if we had  worked harder at it.

So, game on.   E xpect us to give An Tir a run for their money this year.

Cheers

Fen