[Archers] Got ideas for the next, next Seasonal Challenge?

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Feb 28 08:51:26 PST 2011

This public service announcement was brought on by and idea forwarded to me
by Lord Mungo Napier.

Anyone out there have ideas for the next, next Seasonal Challenge?  Send any
and all ideas or simple brain storms either the Archers List for discussion
or if you wish directly to Lorelei.  There really are no bad ideas, as any
shoot is far better then *no* shoot!  We can cue up shoots as far into the
future as desired, so if your idea is best for Halloween it can get
scheduled to be shot in October, or have a Valentines shoot idea it can get
setup for next February.

But please send in ideas! Otherwise I might have to come up with other crazy
stunts like the current one!  So please save us all and send in some ideas!

In Service,
Jonathas