[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 99, Issue 37

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 09:25:38 PST 2011

Your Excellency

We have a transplant from An Tir (I think) and she says they had just that - a rep that serves as the POC with the Crown. They even give out AOAs and other awards with the same authority as our own Prince and Princess (ie. with the Crown's permission). Something like that might work for Atlantia.

As for Roxbury, our group dynamics are.. er.. different. We're currently best served by remaining a Shire. We may evolve into a Barony one day, but only if its absolutely necessary to continue growth. We don't want to chase baronial status for the wrong reasons.  As for Atlantia, the Crown has been very proactive and supportive. We are reminded to stay in touch and let TRMs hear from us, and to call on them if we ever need help with an issue we can't handle ourselves. So I think we'll be okay for awhile longer.

Funny bit: One of our mottos has always been "Welcome to Roxbury Mill, here's your bow".  But now our rapier practice has evolved to 15 fighters. Causing our archers to cry "blasphemy!"  Ha.  I guess we need to start recruiting more archers!  Who would have thought.

Cheers

Fen