[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 99, Issue 42

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:06:41 PST 2011

 I don't know. It's still not more than a place holder on the kingdom
calendar right now.

It is Her Excellency, Countess Esa, who will be coming up from Florida for
the tournament. If there was some sort of agreement about recruting that is
probably between the Order of the Rose members.

I'm going on my first cruise with the hubby and will not return in time to
participate.

Martelle

Where is it being held Mistress Martel?