[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 99, Issue 17

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:22:23 PST 2011

All this Pennsic talk is killing me...I am really going to try to make it
to Pennsic this year, and for the first time in many years it looks like my
summer work schedule may actually allow it. Assuming it works out for me to
go, I would be happy to marshal and to bring a target contribution.

Ld. Eirik Gralokkr