[Archers] St. Sebastian's shoot II at Pennsic 41 update

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 14:11:09 PST 2011

I am excited to announce that we have confirmed with Lord Godric that
Atlantia will host the 2nd annual St. Sebastian's shoot next year at
Pennsic. I want to thank everyone that has already sent a note along about
helping to marshal. What we will also need is some more folks to help and
bring a target as well. I have attached the current list I have and Baroness
Martelle will be using to generate the schedule for next year. I would like
to make this even bigger, better and more attended than last year so the
planning will begin early enough to get the word out. Stay tuned for more
information as it is available.

Thank you as always!

In Service, Janyn Fletcher