[Archers] Seasonal Challenge

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 11:51:13 PDT 2011

"The Handbow shooters are off to a good start!  For Handbows Atlantia

holds currently second in both the Open Division (behind by 50 points)"

As the "leader" (don't smirk pls!) of this LETHAL crew, I feel obligated

to boast that the Needwood Company of Archers currently holds the

top 3 spots for Atlantia's Open Bow....

Will the other Baronies/Companies really let that stand?

*gauntlet. tossed*

;)

Evil Fen

Vinetar

Needwood Company of Archers

"Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission."