[Archers] Archery Event in Meridies

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 29 07:34:38 PDT 2011

Noble Friends of the Bow:

Posted at the request of Lady Eva. Sounds like a great shoot.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier

There will be an archery event in the Shire of Nant-y-Derwyddon on the
weekend of Sept. 30th - Oct. 2nd.  We will have multiple ranges set up,
as well as someone available to record IKAC scores should anyone so
desire.  We will have a Friday night zombie shoot for those who will be
camping (tenting only on this site).  We would love to see our brethren
from the neighboring kingdom of Atlantia, as we share a common love of
archery and are right on the border of your kingdom.  For those who have
facebook, we have an event page there:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192451484141548
We also have an event flyer on our website here:
http://www.nant-y-derwyddon.com/All-Things-Pointy.php
Once again, thank you for posting, and we hope to see some of you there
on the range.
Yours in Service,
Eva Sanchez
Seneschal of Nant-y-Derwyddon