[Archers] an idea

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Mon Apr 18 18:42:37 PDT 2011

Oh no!  I just had an idea.... you guys go and run with it- which you
seem to be doing. :)  I'll still ask Tal if he would like to help, but
the favor design has to be something that the Archery Community wants.
I don't need to "approve" anything.  I'm just here to make sure that
Atlantia Archery gets the support it needs and then to one day be able
to join you on the field kicking other kingdom butt. :)

-Rowan

On Apr 18, 2011, at 7:46 PM, michael sheppard wrote:

> Delighted at the response!
> As soon as Her Excellency and all concerned approve, of course, and
> colors are agreed too, I would be happy to provide a hi res version
> of my drawing to be digitized.  Can't wait to wear one!!
> Too cool!!
>
> IS
> Dietrich

"Come dress yourself in love, let the journey begin."

- Francesca da Rimini