[Archers] an idea

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 13:04:46 PDT 2011

Apparently my previous response didn't make it to the list.  Here
goes......again......

I like this idea.  I would suggest maybe Spike with the tail coiled
around crossed arrows just below.  That way if one were wearing the
favor and did NOT happen to be carrying their bow all would know they
were a member of the fierce, not to be fooled with, awesome Atlantian
archery community (got a little carried away there but left out the
unicorns and glitter part!).

Now to the next part, once we get some artwork digitized perhaps we
could ask a Rose or Baroness where they get those cool embroidered (by
machine) favors they hand out.  We could then price them to see how
feasible the idea would be.

No matter how it happens I think it would simply be    W-A-Y

cog
Hard work spotlights the character of people.
Some turn up their sleeves,
some turn up their noses,
and some don't turn up at all.
Sam Ewing