[Archers] an idea

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Apr 18 12:25:18 PDT 2011

We could just wear Spike.   Spike is the registered badge of the
populace.  The fact you have a bow in your hand, and are standing on the
range, kinda explains the archery part already.

Everyone having a belt favor with Spike on it, would be awesome in
general, and could be worn all the time even.

Siegfried