[Archers] Non/Crossbow Challenge

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 07:32:12 PDT 2011

Now, now, don't be a crossbowman!  I simply asked if an ELB was
considered enough of a difference.  Back in my combat archery days Dun
Tir, the ONLY hosuehold in Trimaris that practices and fights as a unit,
requested that Lady E and I shoot with them at Gulf Wars because they
would point out targets and we would take them out.  So listen for the
sounds of cracking/breaking real arrows to make kiddie arrows/bolts for
my combat crossbow.  First, of course, I'll have to dust if off.

Now where is that thing?  Maybe I should look in the fire wood bin
first!

cog