[Archers] Food, really good food!

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 06:47:59 PDT 2011

At SAAD THIS weekend.  The Canton of Middle Gate, who happens to hosts some of the best cooks in the Known World, will provide dinner Friday night for a small fee as a fund raiser to support their new Canton activities.  They will also provide breakfast for a small cost.

Rumor has it we'll have available to us:

Beef Barley Soup, Veggie Soup, Sandwiches, Chips, Lemonade and dessert!!

For breakfast I hear something about sausage, egg & cheese burritos and cinnamon rolls.  Yes, there WILL be coffee.  Sheesh.

After a day of fantastic archery (and we're expecting great weather, sunny in the upper 70s, low 80s) we'll have an event wide pot luck.  The event will provide the meats such as beef, pork loin and chicken breast. You bring something to share.

We like to shoot archery, we like to eat....we like to sing!  So, don't forget the bardic Saturday evening.

See you there!