[Archers] Introduction

firescry69 at aol.com firescry69 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 06:00:11 PDT 2011

Greetings and good morning to one and all.
I just wanted to send out a brief introduction to the group. My name is Dana Stoehrer and I live in Ruckersville, Va. I am a member of the SCA and have been living in the Northeast, specifically R.I. and have been a proud member of Barony of the Bridge in the East Kingdom. I moved down here to Virginia in late December and took a brief break from any and all SCA events but found it was high time to go back to my roots and what I love to do. Entertaining peopole and Archery. I look forward to getting to meet new poeple down here in Isenfir and participating in local events.
Have a wonderful day.
Dana Stoehrer
AKA Matthew of the Northern Woods.