[Archers] To all Bards attending SAAD

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 14:22:13 PDT 2011

Greetings, fine creators of songs, music, stories and merriment!  I've received a couple of emails with questions about the bardic competition at SAAD.  Lemme splain.

All of the words below need to be in your work, however, they do not have to be in the order listed below.  We will allow slight variations of words such as "bow" can be "bows"  or "shoot" can be "shooting", etc.

I'm looking forward to your submissions!

Lorelei

arrow, shaft, tip, point, grip, nock, butt, hit, miss, penetrate, target, bulls-eye, score, string, loose, hold, range, quiver, bow, sight, shoot, prize, prod.