[Archers] I'd like to point out.....

Katherine Hawkins k_hawk_us at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 08:42:22 PDT 2010

I'd like to say on a personal note that I have never experienced a problem with
autocrat cooperation.  I have on occasion driven several hours to a site
to "check it out" when I am TA Mic for an event in another Barony or have had a
reputable marshall check out the site for me (and I have had the opportunity to
TA Mic for other baronies on numerous occasions).