[Archers] Archery, activities & autocrats

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Thu Sep 16 08:14:52 PDT 2010

Martelle, I agree with your statements, but with one modification.

The autocrat is in charge of 'running a cool event that people want to
attend'.  The MiC, and MiC-Activities are in charge of safety of
participants.

They need to work together.  The autocrat can choose to not have certain
activities, just as the MiC can decide to yank activities for safety
issues, if the autocrat is unable to provide a safe area to do it.

Siegfried