[Archers] Target making question

Craig morgul at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 16:16:17 PDT 2010

I wish I knew how to make arrows.  That's on my list of things to learn.

There's a vendor that's usually at WoW.  Man and a woman, usually in a
big white tent, very friendly and helpful.  Anyone know who they are and
how to get in touch with them?  I might try to work out a gift
certificate through them.

-Cian