[Archers] Target making question

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 09:53:01 PDT 2010

Cian, we all do targets different but your way sounds fine. I wouldn't want
to have to transport 2x4's if I didn't have too. So in Bright hills we use a
ton of the house board insulation sheets 4x8's and attach targets to them.
We use PVC pipe on the sides and rebar pounded in the ground to hold them
up. I like the thickest sheets that you can get, the pink sheets are roughly
1.5" thick. They are aren't cheap but hold up well over time. The pink
sheest are $15 each and the foil faced 4x8 sheets for the thick stuff are
$25 - $30 each...

Good luck..