[Archers] Autocrats and Archery

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 10:46:31 PDT 2010

Just so you know.  I wrote a letter addressed to all Autocrats, which was forwarded to the Kingdom Seneschal's list.  It was requested that the information in the letter be made widely known and that the needs of the archery community be included in Autocrat 101 classes.  It is currently circulating.  I will let you know when I get feedback from that letter and what it might be.  I reiterate that while we can do a fair amount by educating our needs to those who plan events, it is still up to the marshaling community to be proactive when it comes to pulling off a safe and successful archery shoot.