[Archers] Congratulations!

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 12:19:50 PDT 2010

 Good day all,

Congratulations to Lady Nuala and her crew who ran the shoot at Storvic Investiture this past weekend. I understand there were some issues with the range but you were all flexible and vigilant and it turned out to be a great shoot.  Here is an excerpt from her Event Report:

"... turnout of over 50 registered archers. We had a full day shoot, and there was a good deal of teaching of
newcomers. We were visited and joined if briefly by Highnesses and the new baron
and baroness, who both shoot. The range was fully outfitted with five beautiful
day shades and a musicians group to boot. The days' winner was Lord Jaynyn of
Bright Hills,and the next four high scores were Roshu of Roxbury Mill, Breccan
of Needwood, Lord Gustav of Bright Hills, and Ceridwyn of Needwood. We had at
least a dozen youth shooters - - a great turnout! Great fun was had by all."

Thank you all, who take the time and effort to run a fun and safe shooting experience at the many events we do.  Keep up the good work!

Lorelei - DEM