[Archers] Pennsic Teams

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 14:29:40 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Siegfried" <siegfried at crossbows.biz>
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:08:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Archers] Pennsic Teams

So let me attempt to explain why things 'are the way they are'.. .

Excellent response, thank you.  I did not consider the big picture stuff like the politics surrounding war points. I've been approaching it from a "known world archery tournament", which was a bit idealistic.  Its about the East VS the Mid.

I think this means that any Atlantian sponsored shoot should not try to trump anything the East/Mid has planned for archery.  If some of us are unhappy with the way the East is running the Champions shoot, the only course of action is to work with them and hope they are open to some new ideas.

Cheers

Fen