[Archers] E.Gads

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 16:08:23 PDT 2010

Dear Lord Mungo Napier:

Thank you for your kind words. But if I may correct the impressions left by my
initial missive, my Squire, Geoffrey of Needwood Forest, does indeed regularly
outshoot me, alas. This may change. My Squire says, this may not.

Please watch for further developments, and know that I cheer on your Lady!

With deepest regards,
Nuala of Needwood