[Archers] Fwd: [SCA-Archery] E.GADS

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 08:09:37 PDT 2010

I think its a great idea.  I'd be willing to donate $100 for travel expenses if our Atlantian Women want to show them how its done.

I wouldn't take offense at the "girly" part though.  I think its only to make the EGAD acronym work.

Cheers

Fen

--- Atlantian Archery.  Nothing exists within 100 yards without our explicit permission. ---