[Archers] so who got the arrow?

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 15:27:47 PDT 2010

Congratulations!  I hear the competition was quite fierce! I'm really disappointed that I couldn't attend, but you can count me in for next year. Expect at least two Sacred Stone teams for next year's competition. We'll introduce that arrow to some good southern BBQ!  (This coming from the native New Yorker.)

See you all at Holiday Fair.  I understand the archery is going to be exceptional.

Best,