[Archers] extraordinary news

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Oct 8 05:54:12 PDT 2010

  Noble friends,

My congratulations to Lady Esperanza. I have had the pleasure of team
shooting with her at tournaments, as well as taking her cresting class.
She is not only a fine archer, an inspiration to a beginner as I was,
but also a very gracious lady.

Vivas (3X)

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier, Archer of Mallard Lodge