[Archers] Consensus

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 18:00:44 PDT 2010

Thank you, Fen!

We should all agree, as a first point, to accept that the Pennsic War is East
and Middle and that it is their game to run as they see fit. I am not going to
presume to tell them how to run their war or in interferring in their processes
- -  who knows how Atlantia would run it if it were our war! If East/Mid wanted
a third team or a fourth team - lovely - but we, none of us, will hold our
breaths. How the archery MIC's choose their championship teams, if it is "fair"
etc. is not a good road to head down. So we must stop complaining and work
towards the common good.

This is precisely why I would be interested in hosting a shoot completely
outside the war, outside the war points - - as exists on the thrown weapons
range every year. I have been posting here on this list only to try to see if we
can come to a consensus on a novelty shoot that would be a proxy for a
kingdom/individual championship, that's all.

With deepest respect and affection for all my fellow archers-crazies, Nuala