[Archers] Congratulations to all of our award recipients yesterday!

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 18:35:59 PST 2010

Congratulations also to Karl von Königsberg on getting his Bowmen Elite badge.

Though I did help Mors with preparing some of the target backing for the shoot, I can not take credit where it is not deserved. The shoot yesterday was a Mors and Ghikskjin shoot with a lot of set up help from Lord Samuel Calvert of Giddiehall.

Seeing that I was typing this, Mors wanted me to thank the 70+ Archers for coming to make the Holiday Faire Archery Shoot a success, with a special thank you for the people that helped with tear down of the range before court. The help was really appreciated!!!

Lorelei, it was great seeing you and Tim this far north, glad you enjoyed the shoot so much that you would come back to visit us at Holiday Faire again.

Lady Esperanza