[Archers] Atlantian archery winter challenge . . . .

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 15:02:12 PST 2010

Well done one and all!  Thank you.

From: Jonathas <Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org>
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Mon, Nov 15, 2010 3:41 pm
Subject: Re: [Archers] Atlantian archery winter challenge . . . .

Just a note on the scores.  The Scores Site had not been designed for "negative" scores, I had been working to correct that problem for the eventuality that someone would want to build a shoot that needed it, but the hard charging archers of Needwood got there before I did, again!  At this point scores with negative ends and even negative totals may be submitted, verified, and approved.  The background averaging engine will properly handle them all, however the display pages had not yet been updated.

So, at least for the moment, those whose best score has yet to get to zero will be saved from public harassment, as those scores will not show up on the compiled list pages.  However, those gems will still be displayed on the individual's list of scores.

(Hey, I'm poking fun at myself since my recurve scores will probably start there... and possibly end there too....)

Jonathas