[Archers] shooting opportunities: seasonal, winter, IKAC

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 04:43:55 PDT 2010

Okay, I kinda walked into that one, eh?  :)

Needwood will take up the challenge and provide  Atlantia's next seasonal challenge.

What months should it cover?  I notice that some kingdoms are already into their "winter" challenge.  December thru February?

I think Tim and Holly have some great ideas. Give us a bit of time to bounce ideas around.

We can also discuss this while we're all freezing our tails off at Crown Tourney this weekend!

Cheers

Fen

Vinetar

Needwood Forest Company of Archers