[Archers] shooting opportunities: seasonal, winter, IKAC

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Wed Nov 3 14:29:06 PDT 2010

Vivat indeed!

After a clean sweep I think Needwood needs to come up with the next Seasonal
Challenge and a challenge the rest ad Atlantia to come try to do better!

Jonathas
(One of the last archers who "meant" to shoot the SC)
On Nov 3, 2010 4:35 PM, <fenrisulven at comcast.net> wrote:

> [ahem] Just want to point out that these are all Needwood Company
Archers...

> Vivat!
>

> Cheers
>
> Fen

http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_current.php?R=2&Shoot=54 ) had only
6 participants.  Gregge the Archer took first (and only) place for the
crossbow with 60 points.  Geoffrey and Nuala of Needwood tied for first
place for Handbow.  Ceridwyn of Needwood Forest won first (and only) youth
category for Handbow.  Roshu of Roxbury Mill took second place for Handbow
and Breccan of Needwood Forest too third for Handbow.