[Archers] the St. Sebastian Prize at Pennsic XL

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 18:12:17 PDT 2010

Holly your enthusiasm is inspiring to us all! As I stated in a prior post, I
would be more than willing to volunteer as this has been something I have
been pushing since I joined the SCA and my first Pennsic in 2008. I am there
for archery, so I also would be willing to help run whatever we propose. I
couldn't agree more with COG and I would like to see a multi-day event
because I think for those archers, (and there are plenty) that don't
participate in the war, they would appreciate the event. So, standing by to
help where it is needed..

Janyn