[Archers] Bardic Archery Challenge

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 15:33:56 PST 2010

Greetings good people of Atlantia.  I have a challenge for you, a challenge of words!  I am sponsoring a Bardic competition at Southern Atlantian Archery Day which is April 29th - May 1st in Booneville North Carolina.  Save the Date! More information coming soon.

There are two options in the Bardic Archery Challenge.  The first option is come up with an original archery related song, story or poem to be presented at the Saturday night Bardic. Prizes will be awarded.  No documentation is required.

The second option is to come up with a story, song or poem which contain ALL of the following words: Use your creativity.
arrow

shaft
tip
point
nock
butt
hit
miss
penetrate
target
bulls-eye
score
string
loose
hold
range
quiver
bow
sight
shoot
prize
prod
grip

The words do not need to be presented in that order.  Prizes will be awarded!

I am eagerly looking forward to hearing the submissions!

Best to you all,
The Honorable Lady Lorelei Greenleafe