[Archers] Unevent

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 07:57:11 PST 2010

Unevent is Saturday December 4th in Winston Salem, NC.  Here is the latest schedule for Unevent.  Try to make it if you can.

http://unevent.atlantia.sca.org/schedule.html

So far I have on the archery agenda:

1. Stricter MiT/update requirements, more standardized lesson plans

2. Finalizing Atlatl changes, rules

3. Pennsic shoot info

4. Youth archery discussion

5. The "new" overshoot rule re-write (to be written more clearly)

Any other topics people have a burning desire to discuss?  Remember, we have only one hour.  Unevent is for Kingdom officers.  If you are a Warranted Marshal, you are a kingdom officer.  However, everyone in the archery community is invited to attend.  I welcome your input and encourage discussion.

I live 25 minutes from the Unevent site.  I may be convinced to cranking up a bonfire and have a bardic for those of you staying over night.  I have limited crash space at my house but more is available locally.

Nuala, Janyn, Fen, Siegfried, anyone else who wants to talk Pennsic shoot at Holiday Fair, I will be there.  Lets plan to sit down for a brief time to chat.

Cheers!