[Archers] DEM-Target Archery Transition

Alexandratos, Jerry (NIH/NCI) [E] alexanje at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 18 15:52:58 PDT 2010

Hmm, entertainment?  Needs a voice-over.

Will CoG start donations to the "don't let Lorelei's head swell" fund?  And will it be a donation of humor, money, or teeth?

Will Lorelei send a new spiffy "Royal Round Target Archery" tabard to CoG, with the big round colorful marking on the back?
("What an unfortunate archery range accident... six times... but look at that nice grouping.")

Stay tuned for the next round of really long distance archery on the list.
JNA