[Archers] A Challenge

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri May 7 08:41:04 PDT 2010

Thank you ALL for the cheers and fun.  It will be a fun competition.  If someone sees Miles at the Competition this weekend. Poke him in the eye for me and let him know he's been challenged. I don't know if he is on this list or not.  Some real life (@#!%$) obligations will keep me from attending RAC this weekend.  Best of luck to everyone shooting.  Can someone post to this list who the winner is ASAP?

With appreciation for our excellent archery community,

In good fun,