[Archers] A Challenge

Jerry Alexandratos alexanje at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 6 10:27:22 PDT 2010

Hey Cog,
     For good sportsmanship, I happily and unofficially award you +10
bonus points.  Added to your previous "bonus" of -10 (that's negative
10) for a truly awful sense of humor brings you back up to zero in my
book.  Given your alleged jokes, maybe you should quit while you're
even. :)
     I wish all of you "grand-Bow(something)"-level archers well.  I
think I'll root just a little bit more for Lorelei, for issuing the
challenge in the first place.  It's great to see excellent archery any
time, and inspiring to see it all together.
regards,
Jerry
Jerry Alexandratos, Technical Laboratory Manager, alexanje at mail.nih.gov
Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory NCI-Frederick tel#301-846-5335