[Archers] Marshal Classes upcoming

Erin Miler emwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:29:00 PDT 2010

Marshal Classes will be held at SADD and Kingdom Archery (in May).  Also working on trying to get a class set up for Sapphire (Memorial day weekend).  I know there will try to be one at Atlantian University as well.  If any one is in need of a class and can't get to an event, then it is also possible to try and arrange classes at regular archery practices (for example a 4th Sunday in Isenfir).  I know that it is sometimes hard to get to classes, but an effort is being made to ensure that everyone can get marshal classes regularly.
If you have and questions please email me.

Thank you,

Eleanor du Chester
on behalf of Allen of Wolfhou