[Archers] Fw: Stierbach indoor archery practice and is new rule correctly numbered?

Kynnyth Pyke scacynwrig at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 08:41:04 PST 2010

My apologies for not being clear.  If we settle on the wording:

"A safety zone is defined as an area where the marshal and shooters have sufficient visibility to control and manage the safety of the range."

Then it is up to you to apply that wording to the situation.  It is part of range construction.  If you have something that is big enough to rope off, etc..., per the new rules, but you do not have sufficient visibility to control the zone, then the range is not legal.  If you think it is safe, then you can discuss a waiver with the DEM-TA.

Kynny