[Archers] Fw: Stierbach indoor archery practice and is new rule correctly numbered?

Kynnyth Pyke scacynwrig at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 07:27:44 PST 2010

I'm happy to provide clarifying language, as I want to balance your needs and the needs of the marshallate.

However, given that this office, through Allen has stated that it does provide the coverage you need, go forward with that.  That is how this works.  An interpretation through this office is binding.  It is in the best interest of the Kingdom to move that interpretation into policy for clarity, but it is still binding.  If you have a structure that provides the protection described in 3.9.3.2.3 you are alleviated of the burden to grab a waiver.

Kynny