[Archers] Fw: Stierbach indoor archery practice and is new rulecorrectly numbered?

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 07:18:41 PST 2010

"A safety zone is defined as an area where the marshal and shooters have
sufficient visibility * to manage the safety of the range."

I would add "and control" where the * is.  Often times the safety zone
can be monitored via another marshal or individual policing potential
entry into the safe zone.  My expierience has proven that yellow (or any
other color) caution tape is ineffective.  I have had those who should
be removed from the gene pool simply walk right under caution tape.  A
person can police the area much more effectively.

cog