[Archers] what about woods shoots?

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Thu Mar 4 13:58:10 PST 2010

That's not a bad idea to have a specific 'clarification' document to be
posted, say at http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/index.php - Perhaps with
drawings, suggestions, etc.

Similar to other documents there.  (Or similar to the 'period
appearance' document that exists for heavy/rapier), etc.

That would be under the purview of DEM-TA to take on though.