[Archers] New Archery Rule Change

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:31:48 PST 2010

Anybody have a diagram of this.... ??????  Not all ranges or should I say very few ranges have 100 yards from all points on the shooting line.  Does that mean that 100 yards front, back, to the sides, up and down.  Also I am sorry, I can take a 25# bow and shoot 120 yards, so might as well kill all archery.
GREGGE the ARCHER