[Archers] Fletchers' Guild

Mike Matthews michaelstuart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 13:33:39 PDT 2010

Sounds like a good idea to me. We used to have a local fletcher's
guild when I lived in Northshield (way back when it was still only a
region of the vast Middle Kingdom) and I learned a lot there. There
are at least a couple of folks besides me here in Charlesbury Crossing
who make arrows.

Ld. Eirik Gralokkr