[Archers] Marshal Class for June University

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Mar 23 10:13:13 PDT 2010

Noble friends of the bow,

Has anyone given thought to teaching a marshal's class at the next
Atlantia University? Some of us are going to need a class in the next
year, and if the fall AU is in South Carolina, we may run out our
warrants before another class is available. I realize that a class will
be held at SADD and maybe some other big archery events, but I have
minor disabilities that put most of these out of my travel range. Is
there any chance our teaching marshals could offer some classes this
year at central locations around the kingdom to get everyone up on the
new class material and the new range rules?

Kind regards,

Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Archery Marshal