[Archers] seasonal challenge

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Fri Jun 25 13:03:05 PDT 2010

I was kinda thinking that the outer set of targets should be a 10" circle
with a 5" colored dot in the middle.

Then the inner target could be a 8" circle with a 4" colored dot in the
middle.

Those who have shown their skill at the range and have "Bowmen" in their RR
title (upper three ranks) only get to score the colored dots, where the
lower three ranks get to score the entire circle.  Can those used to being
at the top still keep their spot on the list given the harder shot????

<evil grin>
Jonathas