[Archers] Warrant Issues

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 06:32:09 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Quite a number of you have contacted me over the past month about your Warrants and information not being updated on the Kingdom Marshals Warrant pages.  Please know that I am aware of the situation and I'm working on it.  I have no control over the "Blue Pages" - that is handled by the Kingdom Earl Marshal and his designee.  I was assured they were updated once a week.  As you know, they have not been updated since May 20th.

I ask for your continued patience for a while longer as this critical situation resolved.  If you have other marshals in your area who are waiting on updates, please forward them this message and ask that they sign up for this list-serve.

Thank you all for continuing to support archery activities in Atlantia even when the going gets a bit rough.

Lorelei
DEM