[Archers] Atlatl royal rounds this Sunday

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 05:43:56 PDT 2010

hi all!  I apologize if you get this multiple time, but I wanted anyone who is interested in atlatl to know.

Weather permitting, I will be running Atlatl royal rounds at  the Bright Hills archery practice tomorrow (Sunday June 13).  The site is the Baltimore Bowmen.  Start time is approximaetly 1pm.

Currently I have planty of darts, but only 1 atlatl.  it'd be greatly appreciated if anyone with their own equipment could bring them!

Hope to see at least some of you there!

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent