[Archers] Fletchers: Table at June University

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 8 07:03:35 PDT 2010

Noble friends of the feathered shaft,

Just another reminder to bring your arrows and yourselves to the
Fletchers' table at Atlantia University this Saturday around noon. As
Lord Tnek will be giving an afternoon class on building traditional
arrows, self-nocked or whipped arrows would be particularly appropriate.
Your modern arrows are also welcome. I plan to bring a few shafts to
demonstrate fletching to the general public (that Bohning fletching tape
makes demonstrations go particularly fast!).

Tags for identification of your arrows will be provided. Lady Sarah and
I will be at the table to meet and greet, plus provide security during
the lunch hour. A slight change has been required by a 1:30 class I've
added: we will be taking down the table just before the first afternoon
class, and you should be prepared to claim your arrows then. If not,
Lord Tnek's 3:30 class would a good opportunity to claim them. Just let
me know your plans if possible.

Looking forward to meeting and comparing techniques with y'all.

In your service, and in the service of Atlantian archery

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Target Archery Marshal