[Archers] Trying to make some sense...

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 20:23:46 PDT 2010

Siegfried,
As usual, I defer to your judgment.  My main point is that, and this is
my personal opinion, archery marshals should be responsible for what
occurs on their range.  I have seen situations where that has not
occurred and I we have seen "rules" enacted by non-archery personnel
because of it.  This disturbs me.  I personally feel an archery marshal
should be the responsible individual for the range.  If this means they
don't get to shoot at that event, so be it. Their function is a safety
officer and they should act as such and take responsibility for what
happens on that range.  That was my only point.

cog